Tuesday 14 March 2023

Woe is me

 Hi All,

Just to say I am still trying to post stuff , but I finally have the reason as to why I've been unwell for the past couple of months. I had thought it to be my diabetes to have been kicking off, but I actually have  cholecystitis or inflammation of the gallbladder. I've got a prescription , but the pain on my right side is awful as the ibuprofen and paracetamol barely have an effect, I can barely walk 100 yards and then that creates heavy breathing & finally I have daily  uncontrollable shivering outbreaks which can last up to an hour.

Very painful, it feel like I've been put on the floor and had the shit kicked out of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...