Tuesday 26 December 2017

Twice upon quite time review

Hi All,

I liked it.

1). No I didn't get that the captain was a forebear of the brigader

2). I thought the person in the castle would be river song

3). Great to see the awesome space lesbian Bill again . She's certainly due a special guest star appearance in the new show

4). Liked the first doctor. Watching some of the black and white episodes and I think he was cool

5). Clara . Uhh still bossy boots. Couldn't the glass people give her a personality upgrade?

6). I've finally warmed to a female Dr who. And now "lot's of planets have a Yorkshire" 😃

7). When does the speculation about Dr 14 start? I will suggest Mark Williams for 14 and Freema Agyeman for 15. And maybe Rachel Wiesz for 16.

8). The glass people were in my view villains. Who gave them permission to in effect steal people's memories and lock those up in a giant computer?

9) Great to see the old TARDIS interior, could they bring that back?

10). TARDIS throws another wobbly after regeneration. Boring

11). Will they do an episode with the Peter Cushing Dr? They could get the bloke from Casualty to do it , like they did with Star Wars?

12) Good send off for Mr Capaldi. Well done team!😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...