Monday 8 March 2021

Care to comment on? Well no actually I don't

 Hi All,

 People have asked me to write about the Harry-Megan farce. 

Sorry but I switched off when he started complaining about how his 'allowance' (F^ck sake) had been cut off... What? What? A man in his mid 30s with a wife a child and another one on the way,  is moaning to the world that he should have a grant from his dad in order to survive, even though he is one of the world's most famous men and could get a well paid  job tomorrow ?  Actually men  should go and get a job to support their family , not rely on their parents for handouts. 

So no, I'm not wasting time on them pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...