Friday 6 November 2020

Biden's view of Britain (American Irish)

Hi All,


Well ny paternal surname is kavanagh and just like every single Irish American I'm Irish and think I can butt my nose into problems that are bugger all to do with me.

The Irish American stereotype : diddly dum, fiddly dum, on my drums and Irish harp, with lots of whiskey , Roman Catholicism and stout - although abortions o.k. right Irish Catholic Biden ? English occupation of Ulster must end. The eu guarantees that. It's international law. America has never ignored that when it suits ..... Guinness (actually created by Protestants who forbade managers from marrying Catholics until the 1960s)  ?

The Irish American stereotype  of Britain : throw another child in the fire Lord bastard!

When Biden needs an international partner :  it's the British !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...