Sunday 2 June 2019

Brexit song

Hi All,


When we Brexit, well I know I’m gonna be
I’m gonna be the girl makes sure we
Get the PM who leads us out EU

When we’re marching, yeah I know I’m gonna be
I’ll be the Jewish geek banging on about EU
When I get drunk, well I know I’m gonna make
I’m gonna make us stop at every Real Ale pub
And when I sober up, yeah I know I’m gonna be
The girl who only got as far as Turvey
 And I would walk 280 miles from Buckinghamshire to
Hendon just to be the girl who who wants us out EU

But I’ll probably walk a damn sight fewer
Just to be the girl who staggered around Bedfordshire &
Buckinghamshire sampling local brewers

 Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)
Da da da dun diddle un diddle un diddle uh da

Oh :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...