Tuesday 10 April 2018

Bloom speaking sense

Hi All,

Following the arrest of an elderly man, who killed a criminal- in self defence -  who was trying to rob his house , it has yet again raised the question :  what do the police do?  It seems not catching criminals and too busy acting as thought police for one line hate crimes.  Maybe.  But . If you ask me people do have a right of self defence when confronted by thugs, criminals and burglars.  And Godrey "bongo bongo land" Bloom MEP agrees (reminds me of my great uncle Henry when he was alive and my great uncle Yitzhak who's still with us ):

Tally ho!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...