Sunday 18 February 2018

Professional Revolutionary ?

Hi All,

I was thinking of doing a career move from capitalist to leftist  and much to my delight it seems that according to Marxist- Leninist & - Maoist & Trotskyist thought,  that well cool revolution, where no one dies and there's no genocides  happens thanks to the peaceful "vanguard" Momentum , Labour , Kommunistícheskaya pártiya Sovétskogo Soyúza which is full of the elite cadre of professional "revolutionaries" who , kinda like bring of the revolution!  Hey how cool! 🏄 😐

So like  even Marxism says some pigs are more equal than others ?

So how do I get a job to be  Che Guevara without the beard!?

Where do I sign to become a professional full time people's revolutionary, the dictator of the proletariat and stuff? 

And is Hannah "Out Loud " a sufficient nom de guerre for a red revolutionary and other stuff? 😉 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...