Tuesday 20 February 2018

Humanoid dinosaurs?

Hi All,

A sort of intro into my next theme , namely humanoid dinosaurs. I have often asked myself, if evolution is a correct scientific theory , why didn't dinosaurs ,who were around for millions of years never evolve into something more intelligent . I mean in the human sense of getting beyond primeval animalistic urges  i.e. creation of  language, culture , societal structure etc.  

After all humans have been on this planet for a lot less time and in less than 100,000 years have gone from caves to building  pyramids , aeroplanes, splitting the atom and even venturing into outer space....

Which leads me to this little clip from a couple of years ago , about this very topic :


I'd call them Homo Sapiens Dinosauria.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...