Saturday 14 October 2017

Juncker and dolphins

Hi all,

Dolphins : "thanks for all the fish. Goodbye"

Junkie:“ thanks for the war.. now pay up "

Or :
" I am not hating the British. The Europeans have to be grateful for so many things Britain has brought to Europe, during war, before war, after war, everywhere and every time, but now they have to pay," 

I think I shall call this Saturday Junkie. Collage  all your favourite Juncker quotes of the week and see how crazy they are . In fact you could make a drinking competition , e.g. is this a fake quote or a real quote?  Looser has to drink a shot ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...