Tuesday 31 October 2017

Hashkafic perspective

Hi All,

I think I've finally found my Hashkafic perspective:

" Following Sephardi halacha as per our Mesorah, which is to present Judaism pleasantly and without aggression, approaching halachic decision-making with mildness and adopting a traditional view which stresses the middle way and avoids extremes.

It stresses the virtue of inclusivity as well as the value of the world around us – and not merely tolerance of it for the purpose of earning a living- believing in the desirability of a broad general education, preferably from university, combined with an uncompromising standard of Halacha and loyalty to Torah values"

And it wouldn't be this blog without a song


No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...