Monday 16 October 2017

Dr who latest

Hi All,

Clip from the forthcoming Christmas special:


Whatever my  trepidation about the changes for the new Who, I think I'm looking forward to this one. I wonder if we'll see the old cyber men again, given this story is set in between the first doctor's last episode "the tenth planet". Oh and they can do this because in the tenth planet (Bill Hartnell was extremely ill by that time and was often written out of episodes) the doctor does disappear halfway through to have a rest.  So Moffat is almost writing a fan fiction of "what was he doing"...

Discuss in comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...