Saturday 7 July 2018

Football's coming home?

Hi all,

2-0!

Is football finally coming home?

When England scored the whole street erupted!

Will this give Conservatives courage to stop appeaser May,even as Fox,Gove and Johnson capitulated on brexit?

Anyways . A cool song from a Jew and a Brummie:


Is it me or does the first few seconds of the song remind people of May and her ridiculous / inept / appeasing handling of Brexit?  After the farce and treachery of the past 24 hours, I've ripped up my party membership and cancelled my donations. 

P.S.waistcoats are now officially cool😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...