Friday 24 May 2019

May is almost gone

Hi All,

So May is finally going.  Watched her speech live. Unfortunately I have little to no sympathy for her "emotional"  swan song.  She didn't listen. She didn't deliver and she could have gone with more dignity earlier on in the year. 

Of course we voted yesterday. The old parties are going to get a kicking and rightly so. I suspect that  Tories simply changing leader will do little to change things or keep the party together.  I say this as a supporter. Weird thing is I will be one of the few who will actually get to vote  to decide the next prime minister. Such is democracy and the will of the people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...