Tuesday 12 February 2019

Free Israel


Hi All,

Free Israel is free
Free, Free, Free, Israel land of liberty
Free Israel is free
two thousand years in exile ,
but we member the Babylonian captivity 

So many pogroms 
Our people in pogroms abused 
So many Jews accused!

The shoah and Nazis said death to the Jews  
The farhud and mass slaughter
 but our nation is alive and free !

Are you so blind that you cannot see
I say Israel is cool
I'm saying to you so much
 : Support the Jewish state 
And thanks so much 

I plead the cause of the Jewish people
Only one girl  in a large army
Are you so blind that you cannot see
Are you so deaf that you cannot hear our plea
Keep Israel secure and free!

I'm begging you support Israel the free
Two thousand years in captivity
Are you so blind that you cannot see
Are you so deaf that you cannot hear
Are you so dumb that you cannot speak
I say keep Israel free

I'm saying to  you  support Israel and let Jews be free!

Inspired by this song 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...