Monday 27 August 2018

Corbyn vs Messiah

Hi All,

The latest and most terrifying 'dog whistle' stuff from Comrade Corbyn which makes us patriotic British Jews tremble at the thought that this man is ONE election away from power  :

“One is they don’t want to study history, and secondly, having lived in this country for a very long time, probably all of their lives, they don’t understand English irony either.”


EXCUSE ME : I AM A JEW AND A ZIONIST. I WAS BORN IN YORKSHIRE AND HAVE A BLOODY YORKSHIRE ACCENT : MY PARTNER HAS A GEORDIE ACCENT! YET THIS MAN SAYS WE DO NO GET HISTORY OR IRONY. OH WE GET HISTORY.  WE GET IRONY. I WAS RAISED BY A GENTILE UNCLE AND JEWISH GRANDPARENTS BECAUSE MY MUM DIED GIVING BIRTH TO ME AND MY TWIN AND MY DAD DIED SHORTLY AFTER. I AM JEWISH BUT ALSO ENGLISH, BRITISH , DESPITE BEING A 'DARKIE JEW' ,HAVING OLIVE SKIN AND DARK CURLY HAIR.  I READ PHYSICS AND ASTROPHYSICS AT TWO GREAT BRITISH UNIVERSITIES. I HELP TO RUN FAMILY BUSINESSES AND STARTED SEVERAL OF MY OWN. ALL OF MY FAMILY ARE ENTREPRENEURIAL AND OR ARE EDUCATED TO DEGREE LEVEL OR ABOVE. I GET ENGLISH IRONY. US JEWS ARE KNOWN FOR IRONY AND OUR SENSE OF HUMOUR.  I AM FED UP OF THE MOMENTUM FANATICS AND CORBYN WORSHIPPERS ATTACKING MY COMMUNITY - WHICH IS BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND SOCIAL DEMOCRATIC - WE ARE JEWS. BRITISH JEWS AND PROUD OF THAT FACT.  WE HAVE ALL , ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, FLED PERSECUTION AND FOUNDED A NEW LIFE IN THIS GREAT ISLAND COUNTRY. WHY, WHY DO YOU HATE AND ATTACK A MINORITY OF PEOPLE WHO MAKE UP 1% OF THE THE 63,00,000 PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE, BUT WHO MAKE UP COUNTLESS ACADEMICS, MERCHANTS, BUSINESS PEOPLE, TECH GUYS ETC ETC ETC ?!?!  WHY DO I FEEL SINCE YOU AND YOUR CRONIES TOOK POWER IN THE LABOUR PARTY THAT I HAVE TO LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER OR ASK MYSELF : DO I BELONG IN THE COUNTRY THAT I WAS BORN?! IS THIS HOW MY GRANDPARENTS FELT ? IS THAT WHY THEY HAD A FULL  SUITCASE UNDER THEIR BED  AND GOLD /SWISS FRANCS STUFFED UP THEIR CHIMNEY AND UNDER THE CARPETS ? HAS SO CALLED LIBERAL BRITAIN COME TO THE POINT THAT EVERYONE IS WELCOME BUT US JEWS ?!




Should we as Jews flee people he gets into power or stay like we did in Germany and Iraq, in 1932 and 1940,only to suffer terrible fates?  THE IRAQI JEWISH COMMUNITY HAD BEEN IN EXISTENCE FOR 2,500 YEARS. IT WAS DESTROYED IN 10. THE BRITISH JEWISH COMMUNITY HAS LASTED FOR 400..... SO  YOU CAN SEE I HOPE OUR PERSPECTIVE ...



But then I believe with perfect faith in the coming of the Messiah; and though he tarry, I will wait daily for his coming:




When Messiah comes the whole earth will acknowledge the G-d of Abraham, Issaac and Jacob, the God of our Holy Torah and the one and only God and there shall be peace on earth .

From Isaiah:  


And the  many nations  shall go and say: 'Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the L-RD, To the house of the G-d of Jacob; And He will teach us of His ways, And we will walk in His paths.' For out of Zion shall go forth the Torah and the word of the L-RD from Jerusalem.'


I believe with perfect faith in the coming of the Messiah; and though he tarry, I will wait daily for his coming

Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...