Wednesday 25 July 2018

Trump this!


Hi All,

A song from my musical in the making :  Trump this!

Trump :
Now dying in the street is unlawful!

Aide: It's a swallow!

Trump:
A swallow? Oh that's really awful ,oh my word !
It's an overseas bird!
These foreign birds just come and die hear; it's a scrounger no doubt!
Aide: They're taking over that's what I feel
Trump: Throw the alien out!

[Trump turns to an old document called the American constitution]

Trump: What a shabby looking statute no use to the town
I'LL write an executive order  that you most pull the constitution down, then we'll have a constitution of me on a  a gorgeous golden  big horse ..

Aide: You'll be re elected

Trump : it's certain

Aide : of course !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...