Tuesday 26 June 2018

Farce book : Why bother?

Hi All,

After finally taking a plunge and singing up to farcebook , I find my account already under review for not posting a valid picture of me, even though they my mobile phone number,  my e-mail and date of birth...

My first picture  of chancellor Vok of the Koobe commonwealth was NOT acceptable :


Neither was my second of Emperor Esther II of the Martian Empire :


And this one of King Fak El Fak of the Svinge is under review;

His "native"  appearance is like this:



Although most species encounter him like this  :


How DARE Fwacebook discriminate against the Chancellor of the  Lagomorphs ,  the Emperor of the Martian Empire &  the King of the Svinge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...