Thursday 16 November 2017

Lord privy seal

One of the more bizarre things of Britain is that we have " the Lord Privy Seal'. This is apparently one of the "ancient offices" of state. We also have a "privy council" of which the cabinet is an executive committee.

Yet ..... a privy is :

"a toilet located in a small shed outside a house or other building"

When I first started out , my first job was as a cleaner, toilets were my speciality. Why I could have been a Lady Privy Seal....

Also does this explain our Brexit negotiations and the current crap , useless, rudderless government we have? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...