Wednesday 7 June 2017

Vote ? Better things to do

Ok. Voting takes all of several minutes. Yet I really will have to be  dragged out to vote tomorrow. I really cannot be bothered . What a disastrous campaign May has had and yes as much as I loath him Corbyn has done well-known admittedly the media have given him a low bar, e.g. shock he can string a sentence together. 

I was reminded yesterday that Saatchi once said "oppositions don't win elections :  governments loose them". If that's true I think May and co will be worried. I think they will win. But not by the landslide. But even if the Conservatives win, I cannot see May lasting . I will vote, if I vote, conservative ,but not for May for the party and it is a vote through gritted teeth. If anyone other than Corbyn was the opposition , I would probably vote Labour . 

But watching wonder woman comes first :  No boycott of the "Zionist warrior propaganda film"  👭😃 🔯. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...